Uma revista inteligente para mulheres.
"Issue #8 is here for spring with the option of two bold covers. Between the covers we meet a cast of daring women who tell a range of moving, funny and fascinating stories.
Ericka Hart, breast cancer warrior, sex educator and performer tells us why chronic illness doesn't look one particular way. Architect Farshid Moussavi defies stereotypes. We speak to Muslim kick-boxer Ruqsana Begum about being a badass in and out of the ring, Dana Lixenberg opens up about her most famous photography project and fashion designer Molly Goddard discusses karaoke, parties and building a super successful fashion brand.
Elsewhere in the issue features include:
- The feminist heroines of Studio Ghibli
- A science lesson in patriarchy, get ready to question everything you know about gender
- The motherhood conundrum, when and even whether to have kids
- Working smart, tips for staying focussed
- Men and masculinity, what's it's like to be a man in 2017
- Self-care as warfare, taking care of yourself when you need it most
- We speak to the women innovating in club culture
- Islam & Feminism, a Muslim feminist isn’t an oxymoron
- Women on porn, how much porn are women actually watching?
- Kathy Acker, we give a huge shout out to the original queer literary disruptor.
To close the issue our major musical crush Mac DeMarco picks Japanese singer and multi-instrumentalist, Akiko Yano as his icon. "