A polaca Doc! assume-se como uma referência na área da fotografia documental.
"With this issue we cover stories that matter, as well as projects exhibited during two most important photo festivals in Poland – Krakow Photomonth and Fotofestiwal Lodz. Next to the photo project, this issue also includes lots of interesting reads.
- Divisive Moments
- Thomas Dworzak – War Games
- Dominika Gęsicka (doc! #26) – This Is Not Real Life
- Wojciech Grzędziński (doc! #11) – Flashbacks
- Anush Hamzehian & Vittorio Mortarotti – Most Were Silent
- Panos Kefalos – Saints
- Michael Vince Kim - Aenikkaeng
- Susan Lipper – Grapevine 1988-1992
- Karl Mancini - Ni Una Menos – Violence Against Women in Argentina
- Sandra Mehl – Ilona and Maddelena
- Dominika Gęsicka - Soap Bubble
- Michael Vince Kim - A Foreigner
- Gordon MacDonald - Exhibitions and Art Are About Expanding People’s Own Understanding of the World
(by Anna Akage)
- Georges Vercheval - Yevgeny Khaldei. A Red Flag on the Reichstag
- Wojtek Wieteska - The Passenger Is Moving Out"